Vision and Values
Penn United Technologies was established as a Christian company. At the inception, our founders set forth two principles as the foundation for all our actions and interactions—we exist to glorify God and we will honor His Word, the Holy Bible, in all we do.
Core Values Ethical Principles
Personal character, attitude toward others, and attitude toward work are extremely important. Therefore, we will:
- Do what is right regardless of the cost.
- Have absolute integrity and honesty.
- Strive for excellence.
- Work hard and be dedicated.
- Hold each other accountable.
- Be friendly and warm.
Each employee is an important part of the body of Penn United. Therefore, we will:
- Challenge, empower, and develop our employees.
- Help employees discover where they can best utilize their talents and gifts, enabling them to make a significant contribution.
- Create long term employment opportunities.
- Provide the opportunity for every employee to share in the success of the company.
- Train and position employees to have the opportunity to be among the most highly compensated in our industries.
- Promote from within whenever possible.
- Have tolerance for honest mistakes. Provide a safe and enjoyable work environment.
We believe that God has given us different gifts and talents. Our strength is in working together to achieve His purpose. Therefore, we will:
- Organize to insure the sharing of ideas and information.
- Cross train employees.
- Create a trusting environment that encourages candid communications.
Innovation and Progress
We are committed to continuous progress and innovation. We will:
- Challenge our employees to be creative.
- Continuously improve our products and processes.
- Be a pioneer in our industries.
- Be open minded to new opportunities.
We value the relationship we have with each customer. We understand that your success translates into our success. We will:
- Honor all our commitments.
- Provide products and services that consistently meet or exceed the needs of our customers.
- Provide long term support.
Community and Society
As Christians, we believe that we’re called to improve and transform our community and society. We will:
- Encourage our employees' involvement in the development of our community.
- Be influential in our political system and with our political leaders.
- Be involved with the educational opportunities of our community.
- Create employment opportunities for the people in our community.
- Support local businesses whenever possible.
To develop Penn United Technologies Inc. as a lasting entrepreneurial organization which strives to achieve the highest standards and to be the model by which employees, customers, suppliers, other businesses, and the community measure excellence.
Penn United is an EEO employer. Employees are not expected to accept the beliefs of the founders; however, in the conduct of our job duties we are expected to adhere to the Core Values.